Click here to access my new Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/ahmedfarrag

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Welcome To My Blog .. !!!

Dear All,

I have been working in the field of software development for quiet a long time now, and recently I had the chance to implement some new technologies, so I decided to start my blog where I would be able to share my experience with all my friends and teammates.

I’ll try to post as many articles about some technologies I have been exposed to including the Microsoft Content Management Server 2002, Biztalk Server 2004 and Business Scorecard Manager; besides the traditional ASP.NET/Web Services applications.. So if you have any specific topics that you would love to read about it more in this blog, please share them

My aim is to make this blog “The (Relaxing) Lounge" where developers could share their questions/concerns/likes/dislikes etc. And I believe knowledge is not something to be owned by someone, it's made to be shared, so let's start sharing It.!!!


Regards,
Ahmed

No comments: